Sunday, November 29, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
It's almost one month until Christmas and the weather is so ridiculously hot. I swear I could spend the day in a t-shirt.
Here you see me walking around in my lovely friend Penelope's sunglasses!
Oh by the way this is my new favorite oversized cardigan from Zara. You can't imagine how comfortable it is.
Too bad you can't see my Hello Kitty socks!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
In case you were wondering who I'm refering to here are the details:
Dusanca Duric is the beautiful young and talented designer who won the prize for the best catwalk at the Athens Xclusive Designers' Week.
Fashion-icon.gr was kind enough to let me republish the designer's Exclusive interview!
(Thank you Guys!)
The text is in Greek so I'll give you some information:
- The designer comes from Serbia
- She studied Economics AND used to be a succesful economologist!
- She used to design and make clothes since she was a little girl
- She suddenly decided to study Fashion design in Greece and despite the difficulties she finished her studies with an "A"
- Her latest collection for DaRousso took the "Best Catwalk" award
- She was inspired by the East Europe culture and the collection is the perfect mix of ethnic Serbian and ancient greek details.
And here comes the interview straight from Fashion-icon.gr!
Dusanca Duric's Confessions:
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Header Designed by Nikos Venianakis
Pictures, if not otherwise stated are shot by me.
If you own rights to any of the other images please contact me and they will be removed