This week end was the best of my life so far for many reasons but for now I will try to stick to the fashion - related ones. One of the things that I enjoy the most when it comes to getaways and mini holidays is that I can take a break from my regular styling and wear all those easy breezy dresses and hats that I can't really wear to the office.
So, here's what I wore the first day of my recent week-end getaway:
Suiteblanco dress, Zara flat sandals, Accessorize hat and long necklace
- Dresses with tribal or ethnic details, crochet tops and denim shorts
- Flat sandals for the day, platforms for the night (also consider a pair of flatforms - they are cooler than cool!)
- Oversized tees to wear over your swimsuits
- A braided belt to adjust your clothes. A slim waistline is always chic
- Long boho necklaces for the day, statement necklaces or big, golden earrings for the night. Summer bracelets are a must as well.
- A big scarf (this one from BSB is my favorite and it's created for a good cause!)